Earn 10,000 Bonus ThankYou® Points
Receive 10,000 bonus ThankYou® points, redeemable for $100 in gift
cards, after you make $500 in eligible purchases within the first 3 months of becoming a cardmember.* Redeem ThankYou Points for almost anything,
from a large selection of gift cards including dining, entertainment and retail
– to electronics, travel rewards, charitable donations or even cash rewards.
Save up to 10% on your
AT&T Products and Monthly Bill
For every dollar you spend on eligible AT&T products and services that matches
the amount you spend on other purchases, you will receive 10% savings in the first
12 months and 5% thereafter, up to $350 per year.**
Earn ThankYou Points
On every dollar you spend on eligible non-AT&T purchases, up to 50,000 points
per calendar year. Redeem points for cash rewards, gift cards and more.
Terms & Conditions
* You will receive 10,000 bonus ThankYou points after $500 in purchases are made with your AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards Card within 3 months of account opening. Once these Points are posted to your account, you may redeem them for your choice of $100 in Gift Cards good at leading national merchants or save them to use for other great rewards. Balance transfers, cash advances, items returned for credit, interest charges and fees do not qualify as a purchase under this offer. In order to qualify for this offer, your card account must be open and not in default under any Card Agreement at all times. If your account is closed for any reason, including if you convert to another product, you may no longer qualify for this offer.
Citi® ThankYou® Rewards
AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards Card Terms and Conditions
• ThankYou Rewards is offered to certain cardmembers ("you") at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. ("we"), the issuer of your card account ("Card Account"). ThankYou Rewards or any portion thereof may be revised or terminated with 30 days prior written notice. Any revisions may affect your ability to use the ThankYou® Points you have already accumulated. If ThankYou Rewards is terminated, you will only have 90 days from the termination date to redeem all your accumulated ThankYou Rewards points ("ThankYouSM Points"). ThankYou Rewards and the ThankYou® Point levels required for specific ThankYou Rewards are subject to change without notice.
• Unless you are participating in a limited-time promotional offer, you will earn one ThankYou® Point for every dollar you spend on purchases (no ThankYou® Points are earned on AT&T spend and no other transactions qualify to earn ThankYou® Points).
• We do not determine whether merchants appropriately identify all transactions you make on your Card Account, but do reserve the right to determine which purchases qualify for ThankYou® Points. You can earn up to 50,000 ThankYou® Points during any calendar year (eligible purchases appearing on your January-December billing statements). You may only earn ThankYou® Points on your Card Account as long as it is open and current. ThankYou® Points expire five years from the end of the month in which they are earned unless ThankYou Rewards is terminated.
• If you are approved for a Card Account, a ThankYou Rewards Member Account ("ThankYouSM Member Account") will be set up for you. ThankYou® Points post to your Card Account at the close of each billing cycle, and at that time we will transfer the ThankYou Points you earned to your ThankYou® Member Account. ThankYou® Points are not eligible for redemption until they are transferred to your ThankYou® Member Account. ThankYou® Points may not be redeemed and may be lost if your Card Account is not open or current.
** AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards Card Program Information
• Your AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards Card account (Card Account) will receive a savings based upon eligible transactions appearing on your current month's billing statement. The savings will show on your Card Account as a statement credit as long as your Card Account is open and current. However, if your Card Account is no longer open or current, you will not be able to earn these savings.
• The only eligible transactions for which you earn savings are AT&T consumer products and/or services purchased directly from AT&T, billed to your Card Account. AT&T consumer products and services must be purchased from www.att.com, www.telephones.att.com, AT&T owned stores or AT&T customer service centers. Purchases from independent wireless dealers are not eligible, unless they are for payment of AT&T service. We do not determine whether AT&T consumer products and/or services are correctly identified and billed to us as qualifying transactions, but we do reserve the right to determine which purchases qualify for the savings. Returned purchases, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions, finance charges, and Card Account fees do not earn any savings unless otherwise specified.
• You may save a maximum of $350 in any calendar year (eligible transactions appearing on your January-December billing statements).
• You have no property rights or other legal interest in the savings. Savings have no cash value until such time as they are posted to your account as a statement credit. We may revise any of these AT&T Universal Card Savings terms at any time with 30 days prior written notice. In addition, we may also terminate the AT&T Universal Card Savings Program with 30 days prior written notice.
• Citibank, N.A. is the issuer of the AT&T Universal Card and provides all savings associated with this program.
© 2014 Citibank, N.A. Citi, Citibank, Citi with Arc Design and ThankYou are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc.
AT&T and the AT&T logo are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property, licensed to Citigroup Inc.
MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
AT&T Universal Card
P.O. Box 6500
Sioux Falls, SD 57117