AT&T UNIVERSAL CARD DISCLOSURES
* AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards Card Program Information
• Your AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards card account (Card Account) will receive a savings based upon eligible transactions appearing on your current month’s billing statement. The savings will show on your Card Account as a statement credit as long as your Card Account is open and current. However, if your Card Account is no longer open or current, you will not be able to earn these savings.
• The only eligible transactions for which you earn savings are AT&T consumer products and/or services purchased directly from AT&T, billed to your Card Account. AT&T consumer products and services must be purchased from www.att.com, www.telephones.att.com, AT&T owned stores or AT&T customer service centers. Purchases from independent wireless dealers are not eligible, unless they are for payment of AT&T service. We do not determine whether AT&T consumer products and/or services are correctly identified and billed to us as qualifying transactions, but we do reserve the right to determine which purchases qualify for the savings. Returned purchases, disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions, finance charges, and Card Account fees do not earn any savings unless otherwise specified.
• You may save a maximum of $350 in any calendar year (eligible transactions appearing on your January-December billing statements).
• You have no property rights or other legal interest in the savings. Savings have no cash value until such time as they are posted to your account as a statement credit. We may revise any of these AT&T Universal Card Savings terms at any time with 30 days prior written notice. In addition, we may also terminate the AT&T Universal Card Savings Program with 30 days prior written notice.
• Citibank (South Dakota), N.A. is the issuer of the AT&T Universal Card and provides all savings associated with this program
** Terms & Conditions
The balance transfer APR is 0.0% for 12 months from the date of the first balance transfer as long as balance transfers are completed within 12 months from date of account opening, or 0.0% for 6 months from the date of the first balance transfer as long as balance transfers are completed within 6 months from date of account opening depending on our review of your application and credit history. After the promotional period ends, the standard variable purchase APR will be applied to any unpaid purchase and balance transfer balances. The standard variable APR for purchases is either 9.49% Rate 1, 13.49% Rate 2 or 17.49% Rate 3 in that order based on our review of your application and credit history. The standard APR for cash advances is 25.24%. However, if you default under any Card Agreement that you have with us, we may automatically increase the rate on all balances (including any promotional balances) to a variable rate of 29.99%. The minimum finance charge is $.50. Fee for Foreign Purchases – 3% of the U.S. dollar amount of each purchase made outside the U.S., whether made in U.S. dollars or in a foreign currency. The transaction fee for balance transfers is 3.0% of the amount of each balance transfer, $5 minimum.
AT&T Universal Savings and Rewards Card Terms and Conditions
• ThankYou® Network is offered to certain cardmembers ("you") at the sole discretion of Citibank (South Dakota), N.A. ("we"), the issuer of your card account ("Card Account"). ThankYou® Network or any portion thereof may be revised or terminated with 30 days prior written notice. Any revisions may affect your ability to use the ThankYou® Points you have already accumulated. If ThankYou® Network is terminated, you will only have 90 days from the termination date to redeem all your accumulated ThankYou® Network points ("ThankYouSM Points"). ThankYou® Network rewards and the ThankYou® Point levels required for specific ThankYou® Network Rewards are subject to change without notice.
• Unless you are participating in a limited-time promotional offer, you will earn one ThankYou® Point for every dollar you spend on purchases (no ThankYou® Points are earned on AT&T spend and no other transactions qualify to earn ThankYou® Points).
• We do not determine whether merchants appropriately identify all transactions you make on your Card Account, but do reserve the right to determine which purchases qualify for ThankYou® Points. You can earn up to 50,000 ThankYou® Points during any calendar year (eligible purchases appearing on your January-December billing statements). You may only earn ThankYou® Points on your Card Account as long as it is open and current. ThankYou® Points expire five years from the end of the month in which they are earned unless ThankYou® Network is terminated.
• If you are approved for a Card Account, a ThankYou® Network Member Account ("ThankYouSM Member Account") will be set up for you. ThankYou® Points post to your Card Account at the close of each billing cycle, and at that time we will transfer the Thankyou Points you earned to your ThankYou® Member Account. ThankYou® Points are not eligible for redemption until they are transferred to your ThankYou® Member Account. ThankYou® Points may not be redeemed and may be lost if your Card Account is not open or current.
*** Calling Benefits
This feature can only be accessed by calling 1-800-308-6537. Minute value applies to state-to-state calls only. Rates may be higher for in-state calls and calls made to or from mobile phones. International rates are higher than state-to-state rates, differ according to destination called and can change. A surcharge not to exceed 7 minutes applies to U.S. pay phone calls. One minute billing increments. Partial minutes used are billed as full minutes. If calling from a wireless phone, airtime charges may apply.
"Visit www.universalcard.com or call Customer Care at 1-800-303-9189 for details."
AT&T PREPAID PHONE SERVICE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT
By using the AT&T PrePaid Phone Service ("PrePaid Service") feature of your AT&T Universal Card ("Card") to use or buy phone minutes, you consent to the terms, conditions, rates and charges below and in the service guide at www.att.com/prepaidguide; also available from Customer Care at 1-800-303-9189.
1. Minute value applies to state-to-state calls only. A surcharge not to exceed 7 minutes applies to U.S. pay phone calls, a portion of which compensates pay phone providers. One minute billing increments. Partial minutes used are billed as full minutes. International rates are higher than state-to-state rates, differ according to destination called and can change. Rates may be higher for calls made to or from mobile phones.
2. For calls that begin and end in the same state, minutes are deducted at these rates per minute of talk time: 1 minute: DC, IL, IN, MA, RI, U.S.VI; 3 minutes: AL, AR, CA, CT, DE, GA, HI, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MI, MS, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PR, SC, TN, UT, WI, WV; 5 minutes: AK, AZ, CO, FL, IA, ID, MN, MT, NC, NH, OK, PA, TX, VA, VT WA, WY; 8 minutes: MO, ND, SD.
3. The PrePaid Service can be used to place the following types to calls: in-state and state-to-state where service provider is authorized to carry such calls; outbound international calls from the U.S. to over 200 locations around the world; and inbound international calls to the U.S. and from country to country outside the U.S. from select countries with the use of the AT&T USADirect® Service. Call Customer Care for international calling information before you leave the U.S. The PrePaid Service cannot be used for toll free calls, calls for paid services with premium charges or for operator handled calls. Except for the 2 directory assistance inquiries per month provided with your Card, directory assistance rates are higher than state-to-state rates.
4. Safeguard your Card. You are responsible for any loss or unauthorized use of any promotional or purchased minutes residing on the PrePaid Service feature of your Card.
5. Service provider makes no warranty, express or implied, regarding the condition or fitness of the services offered for any particular use or purpose. As permitted by law, the liability of service provider shall be limited to direct damages for any personal or property injury, and for all other claims to an amount equal to the charge for the affected services. IN NO EVENT WILL SERVICE PROVIDER, ITS EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR ANY COOPERATING SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, RELIANCE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
6. The exclusive remedy for all disputes arising out of purchase or use of phone minutes through the PrePaid Service feature of your Card, except for those taken to small claims court, is arbitration. YOUR DISPUTE WILL NOT BE HEARD BY A JURY OR IN COURT AND MAY NOT BE MADE PART OF A CLASS ACTION. Arbitration does not apply to California residents for disputes arising in California.
7. Your PrePaid Service access may be suspended or terminated without notice if service provider has reason to suspect fraudulent use. Promotional phone minutes provided with your Card are limited to 30 minutes per month, are non-refundable and expire if not used during that month. Purchased phone minutes are non-refundable, and do not expire. If your Card account is closed by you or the Card issuer for any reason, the PrePaid Service feature will no longer be available to you except for any phone minutes purchased by you until such minutes are depleted.
8. Recharge minutes may have different rates, surcharges and terms and conditions and are not refundable. Service provider reserves the right to impose a maximum U.S. dollar value or number or minutes that may reside on the PrePaid Service feature of your Card
9. Unresolved complaints may be directed to the appropriate state regulatory agency in the state where the promotional phone minutes were received or the prepaid phone minutes were purchased.
10. Service provided by AT&T or affiliate; by AT&T Alascom in Alaska. Service provided where authorized.
© 2013 Citibank, N.A. Citi, Citi with Arc Design are registered service marks for Citigroup Inc.
AT&T and the AT&T logo are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property, licensed to Citigroup Inc.
MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
AT&T Universal Card
P.O. Box 6500
Sioux Falls, SD 57117