Paying less interest is just the beginning.
- Earn 5x ThankYou® Points for every $1 spent
at restaurants, on books, movies and music.
Get 1 reward point for every $1 you spend on
all other purchases1
- Earn up to 8,500 bonus points when you
make $250 in purchases and sign up for
- Earn up to 1,200 bonus points per
year for paying on time and staying within
- Get up to a 2% purchase APR reduction when you
make a purchase, stay under your credit limit and pay on
time 3 billing periods in a row (2% maximum reduction)3
- 0% Intro APR on Balance Transfers for 12 months
and 0% Intro APR on Purchases for 7 months. After
that, the APR will be 12.99% - 21.99%.This APR will
vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.
Both the rate and duration of this offer will be
based on your creditworthiness¹
- No annual fee4
- Citi® ThankYou® Rewards is offered to certain cardmembers ("you") at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. ("we"), the issuer of your card account ("Card Account"). ThankYou Rewards
or any portion thereof may be revised or terminated with 30 days prior written notice.. Any revisions may affect your ability to use the ThankYou Points you have already accumulated. If ThankYou Rewards
is terminated, you will only have 90 days from ThankYou Rewards
termination date to redeem all your accumulated ThankYou Rewards
points ("ThankYou Points"). ThankYou Rewards
and ThankYou Point levels required for specific rewards are subject to change without notice.
Unless you are participating in a limited-time offer, you will earn five ThankYou Points for every dollar you spend on purchases at (1) book stores, (2) record stores, (3) restaurants, including fast food restaurants, (4) motion picture theaters, and (5) video entertainment rental stores ("qualifying merchants"). You will earn one ThankYou Point for every dollar you spend on all other purchases. Book stores are defined as stand-alone merchants that primarily sell, for consumer use, books (including textbooks), magazines, maps, and calendars. Record stores are defined as stand-alone merchants that primarily sell, for consumer use, records, compact discs (CDs), music and video laser discs, and blank audio and videotapes. Restaurants, including fast food restaurants, are defined as stand-alone merchants that primarily prepare food and drinks for immediate consumption by consumers, either on the merchant's premises or packaged for carryout. Motion picture theaters are defined as stand-alone merchants that operate movie theaters, and sell tickets as well as refreshments. Video entertainment rental stores are defined as stand-alone merchants that primarily rent videotapes, laser discs, DVDs, and video games for consumer use at home.
Purchases not eligible to receive the five points include, but are not limited to, purchases made at warehouse clubs, discount stores, department stores and convenience stores. Online and catalog purchases are not eligible to receive five ThankYou Points unless the merchants appropriately identify the transactions.
We do not determine whether merchants appropriately identify all transactions you make on your Card Account, but we do reserve the right to determine which purchases qualify for ThankYou Points. You can earn up to 75,000 ThankYou Points during any calendar year (eligible purchases appearing on your January - December billing statements). You may only earn ThankYou Points on your Card Account as long as it is open and current. ThankYou Points expire five years from the end of the month in which they are earned unless ThankYou Rewards
You will earn 100 bonus ThankYou Points at the end of every billing cycle during which you make your Minimum Payment or more on time, and at the end of which you are not over your credit limit. Your account must be open and not in default under any Card Agreement in order to be eligible for this award. Accounts with a zero Minimum Payment due at the end of a billing cycle will not be eligible for an award for that cycle. These bonus points are not included in the annual calendar year limit.
If you are approved for a Card Account, a ThankYou Rewards
Member Account ("ThankYou Member Account") will be set up for you. ThankYou Points post to your Card Account at the close of each billing cycle, and at that time, we will transfer the ThankYou Points you earned to your ThankYou Member Account. ThankYou Points are not eligible for redemption until they are transferred to your ThankYou Member Account. ThankYou Points may not be redeemed and may be lost if your Card Account is not open or current.
- 2,500 bonus ThankYou Points can be earned by new Citi Forward customers approved through this offer when they sign up for Paperless Statements within 3 months of account opening.
6,000 bonus ThankYou Points can be earned by new Citi Forward customers approved through this offer when they make $250 in purchases within 3 months of account opening. All points become available for redemption when they are transferred from the Card Account to the ThankYou Member Account. Subject to credit approval.
- Reduce your purchase APR by .25% when you 1) make a purchase, 2) stay under your credit limit and 3) pay at least your minimum amount due on time 3 billing periods in a row. Your Card Account must be open and not in default at the time of the quarterly reduction or such quarterly reduction will not apply. The purchase APR on your account can be reduced a maximum of 8 times up to a total reduction of 2% throughout the time your account is open. The APR reduction does not apply to Balance Transfers or Cash Advances
- After the introductory period ends, the standard purchase APR will be applied to unpaid promotional balances and new purchases. The standard variable APR for purchases for the Citi Forward Card is either 12.99%,17.99%,20.99% or 21.99% based on your creditworthiness. The variable Penalty APR for all the cards is up to 29.99% in penalty apr and may be applied if you make a late payment or make a payment that is returned. Minimum interest charge - $0.50. Fee for Foreign Purchases -- 3% of the U.S. dollar amount of each purchase made outside the U.S. Cash advance fee -- Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Balance transfer fee -- Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater. New cardmembers only. Subject to credit approval. Additional limitations, terms and conditions apply. You will be given further information when you apply.
- Visa Cellular Telephone Protection is supplemental reimbursement and is underwritten by Indemnity Insurance Company of North America. Certain conditions, restrictions and exclusions apply. Coverage is subject to a maximum reimbursement amount of $250 in excess of the $50 co-payment you are required to pay. Details of coverage will be provided upon cardmembership.