** CITI THANKYOU AND CITI THANKYOU PREFERRED CARD
If you do not meet our criteria for the Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card, your application may be processed for the Citi ThankYou® Card. The bonus point offer as well as the introductory rate on balance transfers and purchases applies to both products.
** The Standard variable APR for purchases for the Citi ThankYou Preferred card is 12.99%, 16.99% or 22.99% based on your creditworthiness. If you are approved for the Citi ThankYou card, the standard variable APR for purchases will be 22.99%. The standard variable APR for cash advances is 25.24%. The variable Penalty APR is up to 29.99% and may be applied if you make a late payment or make a payment that is returned. Minimum interest charge – $0.50. Fee for Foreign Purchases – 3% of the U.S. dollar amount of each purchase made outside the U.S. Cash advance fee – Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater. Balance transfer fee – Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer,whichever is greater. New cardmembers only. Subject to credit approval. Additional limitations, terms and conditions apply. You will be given further information when you apply.
CITI THANKYOU AND CITI THANKYOU PREFERRED CARD REWARD PROGRAM INFORMATION
1. You will receive 15,000 bonus ThankYou Points after $1,000 in purchases are made with your card within 3 months of account opening. Once these points post to your account, you may redeem for your choice of a $150 gift card good at leading merchants or save them to use for other great rewards.
2. Citi® ThankYou® Rewards
Citi ThankYou® and Citi ThankYou® Preferred Card Terms and Conditions
• Citi® ThankYou® Rewards is offered to certain cardmembers ("you") at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. ("we"), the issuer of your card account ("Card Account"). ThankYou Rewards or any portion thereof may be revised or terminated with 30 days prior written notice. Any revisions may affect your ability to use the ThankYou Points you have already accumulated. If ThankYou Rewards is terminated, you will only have 90 days from ThankYou Rewards termination date to redeem all your accumulated ThankYou points ("ThankYou Points"). Rewards offered by ThankYou Rewards and the ThankYou Point levels required for specific rewards are subject to change without notice.
• Unless you are participating in a limited time promotional offer, you will earn 1 ThankYou Point for every dollar you spend on purchases. Only purchases are eligible to earn ThankYou Points. Personal banking transactions you make using your card will earn only 1 ThankYou Point even if the offer to which you responded has a different ThankYou Point earning description. If the offer to which you responded allows you to earn additional ThankYou Points at supermarkets, drug stores and gas stations, they are defined as follows: Supermarkets are stand-alone merchants that primarily sell a complete line of food merchandise for home consumption. Drugstores are stand-alone merchants that primarily sell prescription and proprietary drugs and nonprescription (over-the-counter) medicines. Gas stations are stand-alone merchants that primarily sell vehicle fuel for consumer use. Your ThankYou Points will not expire unless we terminate ThankYou Rewards.
• We do not determine whether merchants appropriately identify all transactions you make on your Card Account, but we do reserve the right to determine what purchases qualify for ThankYou Points.
• At the end of each Citi ThankYou Card account membership year (your membership year begins the date you become a Citi ThankYou cardmember and resets each year on that date) you will also earn an Anniversary Bonus calculated as a percentage of ThankYou Points earned from purchases during that membership year as follows:
||Anniversary Bonus %
|0 - 1
|1 - 2
|2 and after
Note the Anniversary Bonus calculation does not include any other points, including bonus ThankYou Points, you may have earned during that membership year. It may take 1-3 billing statements for the Anniversary Bonus to post to your Card Account at the end of each membership year.
• You may earn ThankYou Points as long as your Card Account is open and current. If your Card Account is closed, you will not be able to earn ThankYou Points and you will lose any accumulated ThankYou Points that have not been transferred to your ThankYou Member Account. Balance transfers, cash advances, convenience checks, returned purchases, disputed or unauthorized purchases/fraudulent transactions, finance charges, Card Account fees, and fees for services and programs you elect to receive through us do not earn ThankYou Points unless otherwise specified.
• If you are approved for a Card Account, a ThankYou Rewards Member Account ("ThankYou Member Account") will be set up for you. ThankYou Points post to your Card Account at the close of each billing cycle, and at that time, we will transfer the ThankYou Points you earned to your ThankYou Member Account. ThankYou Points are not eligible for redemption until they are transferred to your ThankYou Member Account. ThankYou Points may not be redeemed and may be lost if your Card Account is not open or current.
3. Earn 100 bonus points for signing-up for Account Online and 100 bonus points for enrolling in Paperless Statements. Bonus points are awarded one time for new enrollments. If you are already enrolled in these programs, you will not receive bonus points. All points become available for redemption when they are transferred from your Card Account to your ThankYou Member Account.